What should I make next?

No, but I will. One I am done with the entrance I will probably post some pics. I also may make a logo first, IDK.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Nice park invada,

as for u alex, u should make the PEP team CT (ML06) Hyper

I'd like to see that.

As for me, im making Cedar Point Biggrin
ill make a thread soon
To make that, I need the CTR Ride Shop at RCTlounge to open again and get the CT with the Hyper 2nd Gen. CTR. Meanwhile I will keep working on my park. I have finished the entrance and will post pics soon!
Alright! I have released my first update for the park, here:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6444.html
Alex can you do a tutorial on how to use the curved pathways I see in sets like shyguy's main streets and such? They look very pretty but I'm clueless as to how to use them? I learned a lot from your landscaping tutorials (how to make landscape planters and put things in them). Maybe I'm the only dense one here that doesn't get those pathways, but it would help me out a lot!

Thanks so much!
[Image: buckwilde_zps70f957c2.jpg]

I tried being normal, but it was terribly boring, so I gave it up for Lent.
Use Moby's Curved Walls. It comes with path covers that match the walls and come in just about any size or shape you can think of.
^ Its an awesome set Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
BTW I know what I'm going to make again. It's going to have the EPAO CT involved, too.
Thanks Alex, Matthew! I'll have to try Moby's. So all I do is make the ugly square pathways and cover them with the path covers? Dunno why I was making that so hard, lol. Thanks! What's the EPAO CT? I look forward to seeing everyone's worlds. Gives me great ideas! BTW, is there a Scenery Kit that allows you to make neon signs? I need several for my Beale Street section of Memphis.
[Image: buckwilde_zps70f957c2.jpg]

I tried being normal, but it was terribly boring, so I gave it up for Lent.
You can't make them, but Vohdin made a neon lighting kit, you could try that. The EPAO CT is Europa Park Add-on custom track.

http://www.rct-3.org/files/index.php?pag...tryID=1734