Screenshot Uploading

It has come to my attention that there is an issue when uploading screenshots to the Downloads Center. Until I can fix the issue, I have disabled the screenshot uploader that lets you select multiple screenshots at once for the "classic" screenshot uploader, where you have to upload each screenshot individually.

You are still welcome to upload as many screenshots as you'd like, you just have to select them individually for now. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes, and I hope you understand.

If you've posted downloads recently while the screenshot uploader has not been working, you are always able to add screenshots to your existing downloads by going to Manage Downloads and going to the Screenshots page for your download. You can upload new screenshots or manage the ones already uploaded from there.

Let me know if you have any questions or other concerns.

Justin
I was wondering why my screenshots were taking ages to show, but they never shown at all.
Thanks for the notice.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
As a brief update to this, there was a problem with the screenshot uploader when attempting to upload BMP files. We don't allow BMP files, but rather than display an error, the screenshot uploader simply stopped working and took you to a blank page.

This issue has been resolved - an error message is now shown and you are returned to the screenshot uploading page to upload additional screenshots.

Sorry for the confusion this may have caused!
^ Do you know when the screenshot uploading will be fixed?
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Oct 28, 2012, 12:20 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: ^ Do you know when the screenshot uploading will be fixed?

Not yet. The current uploader is working well enough until I have time to fix the other one though.
Oh ok, Thanks for the notice again Smile
When I was entering Build It with Titanium, one of my .png images wouldn't show up, so you may have replace the Build It image uploader also.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Well eventually the Build It entry is going to be a download so of course.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
The Build It! uploader runs off the same exact code as the regular downloads uploader. In other words, any changes made to the downloads uploader are also made to the Build It! uploader.
^ That's handy then!