"Type It" contest announcement

"Type it" Contest
the contest with a misleading title =D

If you do however get the title GREAT if not i'll explain:

Type It is alot like build it except there isn't a download (unless you want there to be one)
and the coasters that are entered are always the same coaster Type
Like if this round's coaster type was Wingrider you would have to make a wingrider coaster if you want to enter

Now on to the rules/requirements:
1: You HAVE to have a POV or a download of the coaster to enter. (you could have both as well, if you have neither i will allow pictures insted, just please try to get a POV or download :3)

2: You are not required to use cutom scenery or custom supports. (Some rounds may require a CTR though.)

3: The winner of the round before, is not allowed to enter the next round, if he/she tries they will be eliminated.

4: Please try to make the scenery look acceptable i will still allow it but please don't make a coaster track then just enter it without doing anything to it, Reason: because no one will probably vote for it...

I will be starting the first contest next week, May the odds be ever in your favor.

-Invada

P.S. voting will be executed through the work of a Poll

P.P.S. All questions WILL be awnsered/considered
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Can we enter one that is already been made by us? (Eg The Hawk, Revenge Of The Unknown, Forest Runner)
Yes, yes you can :3 But you cannot enter the same coaster twice
Twitter - Twitch
Crocodile...
I enter the Old Mill. Do I post a pic of it?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
"1: You HAVE to have a POV or a download of the coaster to enter. (you could have both as well, if you have neither i will allow pictures insted, just please try to get a POV or download :3)"
(Nov 3, 2012, 03:59 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I enter the Old Mill. Do I post a pic of it?

You can't just "Enter" it you have to wait till that coaster's type comes up.

Also the first contest starts next week
Twitter - Twitch
That's Invada...