Backyard blunders difficulty (impossible) scenario posted

Uploaded to here http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/5472

No screenshots: for the pros, no whining

Difficulty: Tycoon genius

A famous German Roller Coaster designer has been given an opportunity to build his dream park. Money and land endless.

So he packs up his things and family to hop on an airplane to America where opportunity awaits. They can see land, America awaits, but a feint beeping resounds down the airplane corridor. He looks out the window as both, YES BOTH! Left and right engine explode and they are headed down. The pilot cannot control the plane and tries to land where he can.

You open your eyes, roll over to see your father with a refreshment cart where his head should be. At that moment you swear to carry on your fathers dreams to build the most amazing roller coaster anyone has ever seen.

You search around for a place where you can open your amusement park, where land is cheap, where you can build without distractions. You've done odd jobs to attain a small ammount of money. You can now support yourself with the couple attractions that you have. You know this will be a difficult task, but you must carry on and you must continue the fight.

Platinum tycoon master:
-Own all land

-completion of the roller coaster (partially built) must reach every corner of the map, must go by every ride, excitement rating must be higher than 8.0, intensity must be lower than 5.5. (cannot be used until park is completed)

-15 rollercoasters built by hand all with excitement over 7.0
Post it here: http://rctgo.com/downloads/upload
[Image: Ardy.png]
Anyone take the challenge?
we cant download it
finish the upload process
One thing... it asks you to post download, which you didn't do, go to "Manage Downloads" then click the park on the right then finally click "Post Download"
well i'm an idiot. Finalized the post.

Made it to year 25 today. Hopefully the kid doesn't die of old age Tongue

Oh yeah, and i made it past entrepreneur around year 20.

It's rough.
That scenario isn't impossible, I bet there is that one brainy person who is always up for a hard challenge.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Nov 20, 2012, 03:52 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: That scenario isn't impossible, I bet there is that one brainy person who is always up for a hard challenge.

I'm already doing it.
-comment removed by user-
Any screenshots?