Poll: Should I put this park up for download...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Now!
11.11%
1 11.11%
When it's finished
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SAHIL RESORT: Golfing

(Apr 13, 2013, 02:17 PM)AndrewKramer Wrote: I'm making a custom mini golf course.....

Here are some suggestions I gave to a member who at one time wanted to build a golf course with IGS. Of course you’ll have more design scope because you’re using CS:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-7240-post...l#pid82523
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

So I've been working on a mini golf course and it's turning out pretty good.

[Image: cZDWrih.png]

[Image: hfNIWON.png]

[Image: hnNzt9X.png]

[Image: UI5kaK8.png]

[Image: mbTJb9o.png]

[Image: CnApile.png]

[Image: h0pYrlt.png]
More Soon...
Use some tropical plants and trees to cover up the shadows made by the ground covers.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Apr 17, 2013, 07:40 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Use some tropical plants and trees to cover up the shadows made by the ground covers.

I am, just not yet. Smile
So I'm making a poll to see if I should put it up for download now, so you can finish it yourself, or if I should finish it myself, for you lazy bums. Tongue
So please vote!!!!!!!
If you finish it yourself, I want to see the final product!!! pm me. Smile
(Apr 18, 2013, 05:16 PM)AndrewKramer Wrote: see if I should put it up for download now, so you can finish it yourself

Yeah, I think I enjoy decorating and sprucing things up. So, I would love to have it downloaded now.Biggrin

ALTHOUGH:

I think before you would place it up for download it would be a good idea to make a list of all the custom content (and possibly the links to a place where they can be downloaded) that is in the park so someone who doesn't have a specific pack, ride etc. is not limited or left out.

Other than that I think this park is EPIC! Biggrin
Yes, I was going to list the custom scenery and the links. It will take me a while but, hey, if it makes you happy Smile

Don't forget that, if you finish it by yourself, I want to see the finished product
(Apr 19, 2013, 06:39 AM)AndrewKramer Wrote: Don't forget that, if you finish it by yourself, I want to see the finished product

I could PM you or email you when I would be done Biggrin
How about I pm you the park, Miracle, because it seems your the only one who wants the park now. I'll give you it soon. Smile