Vertwind Amusement Park

I've started a new park called Vertwind Amusement Park. It takes place in the year of 1967. The park will be told in a way of a story. I hope you have fun with this and enjoy Smile

A new amusement park is being built near where I live!
Its called Vertwind Amusement Park!
The construction crew just finished the parking lot and they are starting the entrance Biggrin

[Image: b43393bb-3460-4b6d-b40c-2b976fe3751c_zps26e67fc0.jpg]

More coming soon!
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
So far it's exciting and interesting. I feel some potential coming on .....
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

More construction has majorly progressed!
The entrance booths and everything is almost finished. Happy

[Image: 54870b00-e3a6-4fc8-bd42-65aa81d8d54a_zps22b4f8b7.jpg]

Also, the main midway has formed! Biggrin I really like the shops!

[Image: a2ff8282-f7cf-41ba-aba6-43d054ac7942_zps8040e8dc.jpg]

[Image: 4fe3cf65-75fb-4eb9-b938-692f366fc2f1_zpsfd34a985.jpg]

More to come soon!
Your park's coming along nicely. You've done good work on your midway and I really like how your buildings are different colours. I may simply be commenting on work that's not finished but perhaps you could consider some veranda's in front of those buildings, or possibly a huge awning over the midway.

Are you getting your screenshots from YouTube quality film? They would much better show off your park and be so much more enjoyable if they were clearer so do you think you might do something about that?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I really appreciate for replying on the forum so far Smile sucks that only you found out so far and other posts on the post page moved down mine, so everyone else had not found out about my park yet Frown but im glad you found out Smile I'll just have to post the park during the afternoon then Wink but now back to the park, i really like the advice you have given me and I will experiment to see if i can add awnings but i dont know about the veranda's but i will try something. And the photos, the reason they aren't clear is because im trying to try to make is more realistic with the camera photo's, but I will try to make it more realistic but i will make them more clear Smile and again, thanks!
I LOVE what you have done with the main entrance/midway section!!Smile Also, using the bloom stetting makes it look very aged but still really eye-appealingSmile
Woah! I LOVE THE ENTRANCE. I also love the angles of the camera Smile Good job
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
Not sure if this was edited weird, or you took a picture with a camera, but if you press f10, it will take an in-game screenshot. To find it, go to Pictures/RCT3.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 26, 2013, 05:19 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Not sure if this was edited weird, or you took a picture with a camera, but if you press f10, it will take an in-game screenshot. To find it, go to Pictures/RCT3.

I think it is set in bloom mode. If you look under the options setting and then graphic settings it is listed at the very bottom. I don't usually use it, but it can be used to make the park have a different "look or glow" to it.
(Mar 25, 2013, 06:55 PM)miracle39 Wrote: ..... using the bloom stetting .....

Oh, I'm sorry, that's the way you want it to look, then. If you were planning to make an adjustment then perhaps just a shade more clarity will do. If you're familiar with Photoshop you could major-ly desaturate the images, tint them slightly sepia and and posterize them a bit so they look authentically antique/old. If you don't have photoshop then PM me one or two of your images. I'll PM them back to you so you can see what I mean.

Your park is still great work though. I can almost see Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey Mouse and the Parade of Lights preparing for their scheduled appearance later.