Cachoeira - Round 122 Winner

[Image: header_text.png]
Round 122 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is Mr.Bluebear's "Cachoeira", voted on by you! "Cachoeira" beat the other two entries with 16 votes and 39% of the vote.

Description:
It is time for scream,shout and SOAK.....Because this coaster will travel around waterfall paradise called Waterval-Ley Park.....Cachoeira that means waterfall in Portuguese will give you thrilling experience because have about 15 inversions in one circuit.....

Excitement Rating: 9.11
Intensity Rating: 9.57
Nausea Rating: 4.49
Max. Speed: 73.16 mph

(Notes: NO CS Required.....and park type download file)

You can now submit your entries at rctgo.com/build-it/upload. Remember - only the first four submitted get in the poll for winner!
I didn't vote for this one but congrats anyway. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
YAY!
My Vote won!

@RCT3demos
Just keep entering. It took me for ever to win my first round.
I am entering in the next round of Build It!, I thought so since I have for ages. Smile - Oh wait rccoa, you already know, darn me!
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Great coaster I love it.

Can't wait to see your coaster RCTgoMatthew.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Thanks. Not this round, the round after. Smile
Mr. Bluebear probably made extra accounts and voted for himself.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Uhhh, Justin wouldn't like that, or should I say "Doesn't like that". =)

+, Is that why this one won then?
Honestly.....this is first coaster that i had entered it in this competition since i am new in this forum....i 'm not cheating because Mr.Bluebear is only my username account....what ever you want to say...i very grateful that i had win in this round.....TQ for all that had voting and supporting me.....Wink
Lucky! You won even without Custom Scenery.
[Image: Ardy.png]