RCT3 Shark Sighting

Yes, you can even see schools of fish. I think.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Yeah, I have seen the fish as well.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
(Apr 7, 2013, 06:51 PM)AndrewKramer Wrote: OK so... one of the guests in my park recently took a picture while she was relaxing on the beach and it was in the news...

I'm not surprised she was concerned. I notice that she thoughtfully raised the alarm before she reached for her camera. Did you know that beach attendance dropped world wide after the release of the movie, Jaws.

(Apr 7, 2013, 11:08 PM)Ness64 Wrote: Pretty sure they appear when you have a body of water going off the border of the map. They're relatively common actually.

I'll be sure and experiment with that, to see what the minimum amount of tiles at the edge of park is in order to draw them.

Has anyone noticed guests running out of the water when the sharks appear. Do the guests actually swim at deep-water beaches?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

The only way they will get in the water is if you put them in.
It's funny because they can swim in pools but put them in the water and it says they are drowning.
But they don't die. All they do is throw there arms around and go back and forth.
In the real world, you would drown faster by moving your arms! Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Yea they can drown for infinity and not sink!
If you place them in shallow water, they can just stand up.
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
But when they're drowning they don't try to get out of the water.
Thats one reason why RCT3 is unrealistic. But overall, its quite life-like.
I think it's probably as life-like as you can get in a PC game.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.