RCT3 Shark Sighting

Pretty, much yeah. :-D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
^What if you got this in a game?

[Image: sharks-jaws-lowpoly-3d-models-animated-pack_03.jpg]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Apr 8, 2013, 11:50 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: If you place them in shallow water, they can just stand up.

While they're doing this do they give the appearance of enjoying themselves in the water or do they just stand still like they're queuing for a ride? If you pull up their information what does it say they're doing while they're standing there?

If someone wanted to make their park look like guests were swimming in the sea do you think it would be worth their while to put guests in the water like what you've described?

(Apr 8, 2013, 06:09 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: ^What if you got this in a game?

If I got that in the game I would never ever have deep water in my park again. And if I was swimming in the ocean in real life and saw that, the heart attack would kill me before the shark could.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 9, 2013, 02:38 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: While they're doing this do they give the appearance of enjoying themselves in the water or do they just stand still like they're queuing for a ride? If you pull up their information what does it say they're doing while they're standing there?

It just says they are Lost or Waiting for group. Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hmmm .... that's a shame. Perhaps if someone invented an invisible swimming pool in CS we could place it in the sea and the guests would look like they're swimming there.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

OMG, that would be awesome! Smile
Definitely awesome. I wonder what we'd do to stop the peeps from walking over the surface of the ocean all the way around the pool deck. I thought maybe we could put a few CS paths out part way along the sides to suggest piers but I can't come up with anything that would stop them from walking all the way out then across the edge of the pool farthest away from the shore.

I saw my first RCT3 manta ray today. They move very unrealistically.

I know what you mean yeah. Wink
(Apr 8, 2013, 06:09 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: ^What if you got this in a game?

[Image: sharks-jaws-lowpoly-3d-models-animated-pack_03.jpg]

It really looks amazing in the game. As the gray color of shark is very attractive and make the different view to watch.
The addition of some small fishes will increase the interest in the game.
If you want small fish download Spices Fish or StationJim's Gardening (I prefer Gardening. The fish are 3D but don't have a high poly count).
[Image: AMUDExV.png]