RCT3 Shark Sighting

I saw a very nice screenshot recently with the water in the game extending all the way out to the background. I had never thought before how this could be done so I checked to see if I could get this effect if I created a body of deep water on the very edge of an experimental park. It seems this is how it’s done.

Having done that I thought I’d try building a water transport ride for the first time. I didn’t like it because the boats didn’t move very realistically. While I was zoomed out reviewing my work I noticed this going on in an area of the water where I hadn’t built anything:

[Image: sharkingame.jpg]

Before this I had never seen a shark unless it was the one swimming around in the aquarium. I’m sure my game is not the only one with a shark in deep water and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed a shark in their park.

I had also seen a video where the mackerel were swimming up and down in the water and observed in my experimental park that in deep water they do this. I guess you can tell from this post that my in-game water experience up until this point has been shallow water or reflecting ponds.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Yeah I frequently build Island parks with very deep water areas and find sharks as well as manta rays!!Smile
Yea I've seen them.
We have shark problems at ducky island. Tongue
Manta Rays and Sharks. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I'd like to see some manta rays. I looked over my new park and it's too far developed to add deep water areas. Perhaps I'll start another park to see what could be done with deep water - and try and figure out how much water they need to start swimming near by.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Yes at my hotel people can't go to the beach due to shark problems.blush
Wooooops Wink
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
OK so... one of the guests in my park recently took a picture while she was relaxing on the beach and it was in the news...

[Image: v57diMo.png]
Pretty sure they appear when you have a body of water going off the border of the map. They're relatively common actually.
That's true. That often does happen. Smile