Europa Park Add-On and CTR's

Thanks for your help guys. The CFR’s work from the Custom folder.

The CTR’s are all placed. Some are not showing in the menus but I think perhaps these files are only car types and if I built another related ride the custom cars will show up as a car choice. For example DasMatze’s Old 99 shows up as 4 files in the folder but although I’m only supposed to get one Old 99 ride in the menu I believe it will come with a choice of 4 car types (haven’t checked that yet though). If during construction I want to select for invisible track of concrete guided tour track, how would I do that?

The CTR’s that do show in the game all work except the Europa Park Add-On CTR’s. When I attempt a test build, every one will display an error message after which the game will crash:

CTR_EPEuroXxxxxRide: track section 0 (0-based) of 9999 unresolved: see trr file

It’s always track section 0 but the unresolved number differs.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 21, 2013, 01:55 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: Thanks for your help guys.

No problem. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I was trying to find something else today and came across this post where I see I've written I'd try the suggestions and tell if they helped. I also see I never got back to this thread.

The suggestions did help. I made the Custom folder with capital 'C' as suggested in the Style folder and it worked.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
^

Bump T-T
I need a new signature.
why do new people bump really old threads without actually posting anything useful?
(Apr 21, 2013, 12:02 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: ^ What Alex said. Smile

Hey Matthew, I know this is 3 years later in the future and I'm not sure if your still active but my question is that on the  2nd step of the installation of the Europa park add on 2 it says    Unzip "Coaster-Layouts.zip" and put all included files into folder "Your own files

\RCT3\Coasters\". I don't have a Coaster file the only one that is close to it is the coaster file  inside the tracks file but I don't think its the right one. like the previous step 1 will I need to create the Coaster file or do something else please help me out because I really want this extension to build some coaster that I have been planning for in my head for some time. Thanks 

-Xdog