Europa Park Add-On and CTR's

I’ve downloaded the Europa Park add-on and have come across three sets of instructions I don’t understand. Could someone suggest where these files go?

1. Here are the general instructions that come with the files:

Unzip “CFRs.zip” and put all included folders into folder “RCT3 Installation Directory\Style\Custom\”. There is no “Custom” folder so where do these files go?

2. Here are the instructions that come with the Monorail Set:

INSTALLATION:

Install the CTR-Ride "CTR_UniversalMonorail" in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides\
Install the CSO "MonorailSupports" in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed
Install the CTR-Track "TrackCTR_XX00Monorail" in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides\

I know where “Themed” is but note in the first and third instructions the destination folder is the same which it shouldn’t be. One of these files should probably go to \Cars\TrackedRideCars \ but I’m not sure. In which folders should these files go?

3. Here are instructions for additional files:

• Unzip "CTR-Cars.zip" and put all included folders into "RCT3 Installation Directory \Cars\TrackedRideCars\".
• Unzip "CTR-Rides" and put all included folders into "RCT3 Installation Directory \tracks\TrackedRides\".
• Unzip each "CTR-Track" individually and put the included folder into "RCT3 Installation Directory\tracks\TrackedRides\".

Here we have the second and third instruction where the destination folder is the same but this doesn’t look right. And I don’t already have any “CTR-Track Xxxx” files on my system so have no idea for an alternative folder to try.

Help!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 21, 2013, 10:41 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: Install the CTR-Ride "CTR_UniversalMonorail" in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides\
Install the CSO "MonorailSupports" in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed
Install the CTR-Track "TrackCTR_XX00Monorail" in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides\

It says: For example/

in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides\
Which is the folder you are meant to put it in.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
So the file in the first instruction and in the third instruction both go in the RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides\ folder?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Where it says
in ..\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\tracks\TrackedRides\
You put it in that folder.

Do the same to the others but they go in different folders. Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
..... and where do the Custom folder files go?

Oh, you have to make a Custom folder in the Style folder. Wink
'and place the Custom files in the Custom Folder you just made.
O.K. I'll give it another whirl and let you know how it turns out. Thanks.

Ok, glad I could help. Biggrin
Make sure it has a capital C.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^ What Alex said. Smile