[RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs

Thanks guys!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Operation Superhero 2

[Image: 58badfe863e00.png]

Giga coaster for RCT Classic only (because of the LIM launch): >>Download.<< Cool
Beautiful.
Thanks jozibrozi! Smile

Supernova 2

[Image: 58bc4778afa3f.png]

Steel twister roller coaster for RCT Classic only (because of the LIM launch sequences): >>Download.<< Alien5
New design for RCT Classic only:

Fireball XL5

[Image: FB2.png]

- LIM launch to 109 km/h
- Top hat
- Floater airtime hill
- Cobra roll
- Giant vertical loop
- Inverted top hat
- Ejector airtime hill

[Image: 58be929c620b7.png]

>>Download.<<  Cool
[Image: rctlike.png]
I'm new here. Been playing RCT Classic since it came out.

My question is & I may have missed it, but when I download the tracks, how do I use them in the game?
(Mar 7, 2017, 12:55 PM)weave423 Wrote: I'm new here. Been playing RCT Classic since it came out.

My question is & I may have missed it, but when I download the tracks, how do I use them in the game?

You have to purchase the Toolkit. Then just download files from this site and choose "open in RCT Classic" and "import".
Why did I know you were going to say that....lol!

Thx Bro!!
This is a fantastic design, and it's great to see that RCT Classic eliminates some of the limitations of RCT2, such as the LIM launch on a twister coaster.

One thing has been puzzling me about this design since you first posted it. Since I can't see it from another angle, nor can I download it since it's RCT Classic only, I must ask, how does the train get back to the station?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Mar 8, 2017, 09:14 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: This is a fantastic design, and it's great to see that RCT Classic eliminates some of the limitations of RCT2, such as the LIM launch on a twister coaster.

One thing has been puzzling me about this design since you first posted it. Since I can't see it from another angle, nor can I download it since it's RCT Classic only, I must ask, how does the train get back to the station?

Thanks Terry! This screenshot reveals how the trains return to the station: http://m.imgur.com/a/8ugKu Wink