Wacky Coaster Rumors?

Have you ever heard a coaster rumor so wacky you wanted laugh you head off?
I heard that, they were tearing down Six Flags Magic Moutain and replacing it with a HUGE family fun center.:eek:
Share your wacky rumors?
Haha, lol, that's funny. For me, I once heard that one of the mascots in the adverts for Disney World got sick after riding Thunder Mountain. Poor chap. :whistling:
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
Chickenselects3 Wrote:Have you ever heard a coaster rumor so wacky you wanted laugh you head off?
I heard that, they were tearing down Six Flags Magic Moutain and replacing it with a HUGE family fun center.:eek:
Share your wacky rumors?

I heard they were gonna make houses and stores... o.O
Its not Wacky, but i heard that they are making more Disneyland parks in Paris, next to the Magic kingdom, and MGM studios.
I think they are doing Animal Kingdom next. :lol:
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
I didn't believe my cousin when she said there was gonna be a huge roller coaster at BGA @ Tampa that went 90 degrees straight down. And of course...
And they took down the Python and a grill. I hear there's gonna be something crazy right there. But I have no clue what it is. If it's scarier than the Scorpion, I don't wanna go on it. xD
I heard that they were going to rip down DreamWorld (Australia) and make a one of the biggest coasters in the world!

I lol'd
I went on Msn one day, and say a picture of Sheikra and the headline "A famous attraction at Busch Gardens is closing down." I was like "oh no!" Then I go and look and their taking down the free beer place, your going to have to pay etc.
I herd that a kid fell of the charswing at Six Flags.
This isn't a rumor but it's still funny. I saw a mascot's head fall off at disneyland and it made some little girl cry. Who would want to see a headless mickey?
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
...Everyone!...
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb