RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Recreation Time!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm gonna do a No Limits recreation! But I cant decide between Viper at SFMM or Revolution at SFMM. I am leaning towards Revolution though. Which do you think would be easier? And most importantly, which would you be most interested in? Keep in mind that i will be using Newton 2 and FVD++ for the track design. Biggrin
(Jun 23, 2013, 03:15 PM)llamaboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna do a recreation! But I cant decide between Viper at SFMM or Revolution at SFMM. I am leaning towards Revolution though. Which do you think would be easier? And most importantly, which would you be most interested in? Keep in mind that i will be using Newton 2 and FVD++ for the track design. Biggrin

Revolution would be easiest since it is pretty straight forward. Viper would be interesting. But I would go for Revolution for being a straightforward track. (And because it knocks you out!)
Thanks playgames

Does anybody have a pic of Revolution from straight above? Once I get that I can start the recreation.
Looks cool! cant wait to see whats coming up Smile Im actually doing the sooper dooper looper from hershey, If i complete the loop support Ill send it to ya Wink
Cool! Thanks!