RCTgo Forums

Full Version: RCTgo is BACK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wereback.png]

Welcome back to RCTgo! After a few months of downtime due to domain issues, we are back online, this time at a new domain - rctgo.net! I am deeply sorry for the past few months; I never expected what happened to happen. Regardless, all that matters now is that we're back and ready to return to the norm.

Everything should be back online and working, including the downloads section. I have also gone through and changed most references to rctgo.com to the new rctgo.net - of course, there are probably still a few remnants of the old domain. If you happen to find one of these, please send me a private message with the page it is on and the link that is broken, and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

In other news, we have a featured coaster competition winner to announce - our first ever! You can find out the winner here, or, if you're reading on the website, just look at the news posting directly beneath this one.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience, and thanks for coming back.
Belloman
Glad its back! Biggrin
Hope I helped.
That's incredible. I've been waiting to register on this site Wink
Ah, it's great to see that RCTgo is up and running once again! Smile I'm also glad to see that the new domain is similar, which will make it easier when it comes to search engine indexing and forum promotion/advertisement. I must admit, I was a bit horrified when I originally saw that RCTgo.com was down... and then down some more. Tongue

Regardless, I'm glad to see that we are back up and running!

Chris
YAY!!!
Jakk Wrote:YAY!!!

Exactly! Biggrin
Hooray! Glad it's back Belloman, good job.Biggrin

/CC
WOW! This is a fantastic site and looks great (-;
I'm really glad today now that I know the site is back up. I never knew until now that the site was down and a while back I was trying to get on the homepage using the same domain rctgo.com but it took me somewhere else. I then started waiting all this time for the site to come back on and it did!!!
It's great to be back on RCTgo! And the new site is amazing! It looked good before, but now it looks great!
Pages: 1 2