RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Concrete Walls/ Released! Post #4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a pack im working on, and a pic to see an example of what it looks like, its not done there will be more added...just a quick glance..
[attachment=1093]
Very nice, you seem to have gotten a lot better as custom scenery designing. I probly should make another set or object... all i did was a snack machine lol. Tongue
I tried real hard on this set...dunno tho, but anyways here it is all 16 objects. and a pic. basicly it has 2 pillars one square and round, and one round recolor,basic wall, and half size,quarter size, 3 roof peices, on concrete ,2 tiled, w/ border edges, door way, 2 walls with windows full height and 2/3. and a cube lol.. (mouth full)
[attachment=1094] Will be in the downloads/customscenery soon..
[attachment=1096]
just remember to install the folder containing the 2 ovl. files and the main folder with all the others, any other empty folders delete them.
lookin good... off 2 d/l it now.
I didn't think you did custom scenery?
i dont i have a seperate install with wich i try out cs to see if its any good and then tell the people. but the cs gets deleted straight away [i]and[/] i never ever use it in my parks.
I see, that is my first wall set, I didnt find any problems with it, but younever know.. I cant test evey situation..
I hope you like mine. The next one should be better..
Ill try it when i can get back on my computer. :s Cya all on thursday!
hurry up thursday! no seriously i need someone to call a spammer etc. over on the 1,000 thread.
Pages: 1 2