RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Idea for NoLimits and RCT3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had an awesome idea for the future of CT's. What if there was a plugin for NoLimits that could just import your NoLimits track straight into RCT3, supports and all. Instead of going through all the trouble of creating a ct, you could just click a button and BAM!! It's in the game! Love to hear what you guys think of this. Biggrin
EPIC!!!
lol thanks, I just hope this can become a real thing
lol @ rct3 ct's made from NL
It would be even MORE awesome if you can click a button and BAM! Your creation from RCT3 is in NoLimits, with scenery and cars and all, and you can take your bare RCT3 coaster design and use NoLimits to make it an even more realistic and smoother ride!

That would be epic, especially with NoLimits's steep learning curve.
OR
we could not be lazy and make a good coaster in NL, and learn how to use it-NL is not that hard to use
i would love a skyrush/intimidator 305 type track with all the pieces of an extended coaster
also for that track you could use the blitz train or the wing train as the two choices
(Oct 28, 2013, 10:29 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: [ -> ]i would love a skyrush/intimidator 305 type track with all the pieces of an extended coaster

that would be an intamin double spine and there is a way to do that in NL with the CK
(Oct 28, 2013, 09:27 PM)Drew_ Wrote: [ -> ]OR
we could not be lazy and make a good coaster in NL, and learn how to use it-NL is not that hard to use
It's not that NL is hard. Exporting is what is so hard!