RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Demon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Demon is the first coaster I made in NoLimits worth showing off. And without further ado...

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: 4.png]

[video]http://www.rctgo.net/assets/videos/flash/nolimits/demon.flv[/video]
(Alternatively, watch the video in the RCTgo Theater)

Download Demon at the RCTgo Downloads Center

Please share your comments. Smile
Wow, after seeing these shots and video of your coaster it makes me want to get No Limits this instant. Is the game really good? I also liked the black and red colors on your coaster.
NoLimits gives you complete control over your coaster... if you want that, then yes, it's good. It does have a bit of a learning curve, but I definitely think it's worth it. Smile Thanks, by the way.
Wow! Looks good.
No limits is cool but the building process is rather complicated and boring.

Dont forget belloman, you can also provide a download!
Very cool Belloman! (I seen this coaster before somewhere else). You made that along time ago I assume?
Now I am gonna have to load up mine!
(May 4, 2009, 11:19 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool Belloman! (I seen this coaster before somewhere else). You made that along time ago I assume?
Now I am gonna have to load up mine!

Yes, I posted it at RCTLounge last December; just now posted it here because I didn't want to have the NoLimits forum be completely empty. Wink
Yeah, that's where I saw it, I sometime's browse other website's from time to time..
Wowzers i ride that any day very creative
That was a good coaster nice one!
Pages: 1 2 3