RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Yellow Yeller - Intamin Hyper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!Biggrin

Today I will show you my next coaster i'll be entering in Build-it, Yellow Yeller!
If you're wondering about the scenery, i've come up with a story for the ride which I will say later.
ON TO THE PICS!!!Biggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2994]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2995]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2996]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2997]

More coming soon! Biggrin

Any suggestions, criticism, and comments always help!!! Smile
Looks nice. I think some green on the car would look better, maybe replace red for green.
Yeah I agree with nathan8848, a little green on the car would look really good!!!! Also I love the last picture with the catwalk. Thats a pretty cool way to do the supports for them. The rest of it is looking really good!!

P.S. In picture 1 , I love the peeps on the stairs in a perfect circle lol Tongue
(Oct 30, 2013, 10:57 AM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice. I think some green on the car would look better, maybe replace red for green.
I agree! I just haven't gotten around to coloring the car. Thanks for reminding me! Biggrin

Some pics showing off the tunnel

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2998]
^ The Launch tunnel.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2999]
^ The finale tunnel.

More soon! Smile
Do you have any issues with your Cap'n Pogo's Strobes & Lights having them that close to the track? I found that the lights on the trains made them flicker as the trains went by if the lights are closer than one full tile away from the track.
Nice work!! cant wait to see finished product!!
(Oct 30, 2013, 02:50 PM)Frankedj Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any issues with your Cap'n Pogo's Strobes & Lights having them that close to the track? I found that the lights on the trains made them flicker as the trains went by if the lights are closer than one full tile away from the track.
No. Probably because i'm using the 3 second strobe.

Quote:Nice work!! cant wait to see finished product!!

Thanks! Smile
looking good! Just a suggestion is that you should try to use the megacoaster ctr, it looks a lot better than the giga coaster from the game. I'm only suggesting this if you use ctrs or not though but again its looking nice Wink
Looks good! Keep it up!
ehh i dont think im gonna be entering in the next build it. i havent had any luck making a good coaster in awhile so i need time for the creativeness to come out again
Pages: 1 2