RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Corrupt A Wish! [Forum Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Granted, but it'll cost you!

I wish I owned a theme park Biggrin
Granted, but it got demolished by zombies in two hours upon getting it.
aww D: lol
I wish I could time travel.
granted but in 200 years in the future silver the hedgehog will crush you! (SONIC FTW)

I wish my cat would like my kitten
Granted, but the cat got so annoyed that it killed the kitten.

I wish I have a new laptop.
granted, but you got distracted on youtube and started watching junk.

i wish i could come up with a wish that no one could "corrupt"
Granted, but it was corrupted by a loophole I found.

I wish we had hovercars.
granted, but they never tested them and the all broke down

I wish that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I wished that I didn't wish.
Granted, but you did anyways.

I wish I had invisibility powers.