RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Corrupt A Wish! [Forum Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^Since you didn't really "wish" for anything, I'll just make a wish Smile

I wish I could get a job at Culvers (I love their food)!
You get a job at Culver's, but are immediately fired.

I wish I had a lamborghini (xD)
You get your Lamborghini, But it is a 1/64 scale model. With pieces missing.
I wish for a Bugatti!!!
Granted; but you can't use your current insurance provider; I wish that Cedar Fair would try and sell Guega Lake again (responder should also mention what they do with the active/Sea World Ohio side for fun)
Granted, but they also sold Cedar Fair.

I wish I had Parkitect. (New roller coaster sim game).
Granted, but you download it illegally, and with it comes a bunch of viruses that shut down your computer and you can never use it again, you buy a new computer, but that puts you into poverty and you make your family live on the streets for the rest of their days

I wish my second semester would just start already
It does, but all your new classes are terrible and you fail every one of them causing you to live with your parents for the rest of your life. And then your house explodes.

I wish I could go to Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Granted, you get to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain, but it starts to rain the moment you get there and it is raining like this for four years.
You didn't wish something, so I will wish that Cedar Point was in the tropics, and was open all year round.