RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Corrupt A Wish! [Forum Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Granted, but the last "new" attraction in the park is Dragster due to Gurella warfare in the area.

I wish that Cedar Fair and Six Flags took ownership of the others parks {minus Gilroy, Great Escape, and SF Mex} for a year
Granted, but soon after, all parks close down due to money issues.

I wish for a kitten.
(Jan 3, 2016, 03:31 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: [ -> ]Granted, but soon after, all parks close down due to money issues.

I wish for a kitten.

Granted, but you kitten injures itself when you are filming it for a funny cat video. I later has to be amputated, and only has two legs.

I wish I had a backyard roller coaster
You get the coaster, but the city, county, state & federal tax men take all the profit plus bill you for taxes owed.

I wish survive to the end of the age.
granted, but the end of the age turns out to be when the sun swallows the earth and turns into a red giant, and you cant die and just suffer through that

I wish star wars 8 would come out soon
Granted, but it is a piece of ****.

I wish the press would stop trying to ruin SeaWorld.
Granted, but the victory over blackish celebration costs all the money that they have, and they have to close.

I wish for world peace.
Granted, but three days later, it's back to it's normal self.

I wish for a good camera.
granted, but only it can't store as much as you wished but it was worth bankrupting yourself for it

I wish that Lego Dimensions doesn't end up like SimCity(2013)[because that sounds like what's happening if you see the FB group I'm in]
It doesn't, but it does something worse.

I wish that I could dance.