RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Corrupt A Wish! [Forum Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Granted, but the pillow is always warm no matter how many times you flip it.

I wish for meatloaf
Granted, but the meatloaf is four years old. I think you can figure out what comes next.. Wink

I wish for some cheesecake.
Granted, but the cheesecake is four years old. I think you can figure out what comes next..  Wink

i wish i worked less
Granted, but it's so much less that your last paycheck is four years old. I think you can figure out what comes next..  Wink

I wish Sim City 4 would save properly every time and not require the use of the task manager to force quit.
Granted, but it saves 500 copies of the file.

I wish for a kindle.
Granted, but it arrives  4 years late with the screen shattered and is totally unusable. I think you know what happens next. Wink

I wish for Brookwood Gardens to COME OUT already. xD
Granted, but the file reverts your computer's settings to what they were four years ago. I think you know what comes next... Wink

I wish there was more time in a day...
Granted, but you spend it doing nothing but the grunt work of an untrained file clerk looking for a file in a warehouse full of locked file cabinets.

I wish to survive to see the end of the world.
Granted but you die one day before it ends. So, four years from now. I think you can figure out what comes next. Wink

I wish for RCT3 Platinum.
Granted, but you can't install CS

I wish for MONEY POWER AND FAME!!!!!!! (hahahahahah) (evil diabolical laughter) (spooky music) (lightning storm outside) (thunder)