RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Corrupt A Wish! [Forum Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Granted, but no one watches them because you don't advertise them.

I wish Mountain Dew had KickStart in bottles.

Sidenote, NR2003 is an awesome simulation game.
Granted, but people begin hoarding it, leading to a huge supply and demand issue. Bottles of KickStart later become tradable, and take over as our new currency, leaving you among millions of people penniless and desperate, not to mention thirsty.

I wish for a hat
@Nathan! YES!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER NR2003 PLAYER!! Biggrin Biggrin

Granted, but it has a hole so big that you get sunburned.

I wish Papyrus didn't sell out to EA. :P
Granted but then EA goes bankrupt.

I wish I could go to Europa Park.
Granted - but EA goes bankrupt and only makes sports games (it's the only thing they're good at so it's fine lol)

I wish gaming companies were concerned with making quality games for consumers rather than maximizing profits and slowly driving everything towards another crash >.<
Granted, but then the world turns into unicorn fantasy land with hearts and rainbows, cause that's just as likely to happen

I wish my new laptop could get here already!
Granted, but the screen is cracked an you have to send it to Taiwan 3rd class to get it fixed.

I wish for cookies.
Granted, but you have to join the Dark Side. (P.S. they have cookies)

I wish Atari wasn't full of retards and RCTW actually had a NORMAL release today rather than releasing at 3:00 PM EST, like who tf does that to people?
Granted, but they had an absolute brain fart and they released an ad that read: "RCT5: coming in winter of 32444678465754748! If the world lasts that long."
I wish that Formula 1 would go back to PROPER qualifying and that they would actually do what the fans want.
(Info on F1 here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_One)
Granted with no attachments because that would be great. (I don't know much about F1 living in the States, however I do love the racing games).

I wish RCTW wasn't soo bad >.<