RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Corrupt A Wish! [Forum Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Granted, but they suck because they were rushed out.

(Btw Ghost Chilies really aren't that hot........ just saying.......)

I wish the average person had SOME amount of common sense........
Granted, but then they all are, like, REALLY smart. They know everything about everything, and love to prove it to you.

I wish for control over weather
Granted (but what kind of weather would you want to have?)
Maverick360   ha, ha, ha about the hot burning peppers on the subway sandwich Smile
I wish for no problems when I take the train today.
Granted, but when you get off, you fall down through the platform and right into a pit filled with ghost peppers.

I wish to win build-it.
Granted - but winning the build-it can be like a ghost pepper sometimes - your not sure what's going to happen when you enter into it Smile
(Maverick360 ha, ha, ha once again...What is it with you and ghost peppers? )
If Maverick360 wins the next build it we will have to send him some ghost peppers Smile
By the way, there was a storm this morning so I didn't have to get on the train.

I wish it be not so humid.
Granted, but it rains ghost peppers. (I plan to use ghost peppers in every corruption from now on.)

I wish for a Stern Star Trek Pinball Machine: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJ0jRthOpM)
Granted, but it breaks the first time you touch it.

I wish there was an ending.
Granted, but it wasn't the one you hoped for.

I wish for a blanket
Granted.

I wish we could send Maverick360 some Ghost Peppers Smile
Granted, but they turn out to be just the spirits of peppers who were never picked, god rest their seedless souls

I wish I had more time to make videos before I had to leave.