RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Whirlwind-Update 9/5! Supports Finished!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Was Trying To Work Myself Around A New Mega coaster, With My New Mega Coaster Cars. I Also Rode Bizarro At SFNE The Other Day, So Im in Mega-Mood. This Was Also Mostly inspired Py Wacky Worm's Patriot.

I Worked REALLY Hard On This Station. This Is The Third Revision of The Station, Just So You Know, And I'm Really Proud of It.

[Image: Shot0038.jpg]

[Image: Shot0039.jpg]

Some New Pathwork, And Some New Supports. Also I Raised The Brakes And Station Above The Ground.

[Image: Shot0040.jpg]

[Image: Shot0041.jpg]

[Image: Shot0042.jpg]

~Swimguy

PS: Does Anyone Know How To Support An Overbanked Turn With Moby's Steel Jungle? A Mini-Tut Would Be Great!
That look great! Like how the way you did....well.....EVERYTHING!

I'm sorry but no, I don't know how to do that. I've never downloaded Moby's Steel Jungle.
this looks good so far I made a mega coaster called Scorcher its almost done with the video Smile
The most realistic station I've ever seen so far.

Looks great!
Thanks! Update Coming Soon!

Edit:

*UPDATE*

Layout Revealed!
[Image: Shot0055.jpg]

Trees Added!
[Image: Shot0053.jpg]

Catwalks Created,
[Image: Shot0052.jpg]
[Image: Shot0051.jpg]

Brakes Installed,
[Image: Shot0048.jpg]

And More Supports!
[Image: Shot0044.jpg]
[Image: Shot0049.jpg]

~Swimguy

NOTE: Some Pics Were Taken Before The Trees Were Added, And Before The Trains Reduced To Four Cars.
That is cool
Awesome!
This coaster looks so cool and awesome Swimguy! Biggrin

But I wanna know where'd you get the catwalks?
(Aug 30, 2009, 12:45 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]This coaster looks so cool and awesome Swimguy! Biggrin

But I wanna know where'd you get the catwalks?

There are 2 different things about this I know-

1) You get a little Catwalk set with Jcats Steelworx
2) The updated Catwalks are from ATH Catwalk Set
Thanks!

I'll Look For Some Pics Of Supports in Overbanked Turns. That's All I Have Left to do.
Pages: 1 2