RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Possible RCTgodotnet Video idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was thinking about what we could do to get bigger, then I thought; Why don't we make a video about the top ten greatest rct3 creations of all time?

Tell me what you think, and If I should put this idea into some serious consideration.
IDK. It might hurt other people's feelings.
Gosh darn it you should've put Maybe as an option! I agree with Fireball, it may hurt others people's feelings about their creations. Confused
Uh, not on rctgo. I mean all creations in general.
(Sep 13, 2009, 11:08 AM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, not on rctgo. I mean all creations in general.

OH! I see what you mean! How would we do it?
Well, we'd need all of the creators permissions to put it into a video, and I doubt they'd say no. It would be great publicity for everyone!
I know! That's what I meant!
Ok ok.... Everyone take a chillax pill. Ok. You have my permission.
No I don't. Not yet, at least. We don't know what we're gonna do yet.

...Oh! I Have another great brain blast!

We'll make several vids about greatest pools, parks, coasters, enviroments, buildings, then one big Top ten!
But those are all based on opinions and some people will disagree with us and might even start a whole argument about it. You should consider these things before making the Top Ten List. Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5