RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Nathan8848 parks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(Jan 9, 2015, 06:05 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]Besides Dollywood, I also have a special update to a park I have previously done. I have a question because of that. When updating a file, do I just go into manage downloads and change the file?

I would send Justin a pm to check with that one. In my manage download section, I've only been able to edit content and screenshots, not the actual .dat file. It would be a great new option for Justin to have on this site in the future.
Justin never responded so I will have to delete the park and re-update the file. There are 2 updated parks and then a new one that will be available by the end of next week.
Which park is the one u r talking about?
(Jan 18, 2015, 02:49 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]Justin never responded so I will have to delete the park and re-update the file. There are 2 updated parks and then a new one that will be available by the end of next week.

Did you try pm him?
It's odd he wouldn't get back to you.
I sent him a pm a few days ago and he responded a few days later.
Maybe send him another message?
(Jan 18, 2015, 04:57 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: [ -> ]Which park is the one u r talking about?

You will find out the first one tomorrow! You could find out since I deleted the file already, waiting for the update.

(Jan 18, 2015, 07:49 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try pm him?
It's odd he wouldn't get back to you.
I sent him a pm a few days ago and he responded a few days later.
Maybe send him another message?

Nothing from him.
[Image: ScreenShot2015-01-18at84232PM_zps5ac5fe73.png]
The updated Six Flags New England including Wicked Cyclone is now available.

[Image: WickedCyclone_zps0a58728a.png]
With your computer problem, you might need two programs that could help you mate and they are Large Address Aware & Park-Clean Up, because they both will help you and make sure your game does not crashed all the time. Smile
My not so Spring Break starts March 7!! So that means RCT3! It last for a week and will end March 15. Here is my updated list for parks.

1. Geauga Lake (Final Year 2007)
2. Six Flags New Orleans (2005)
3. Six Flags Astroworld with WaterWorld (2005)
4. Freestyle Amusment Park (2009)

As you can tell, this is a defunct parks series. I'm really looking forward to these well missed parks. No, I probably won't get to Astroworld. So this is just my planned list.

Miss a park that is no longer open? Suggestions are always welcome.
I decided to create Six Flags New Orleans before Geauga Lake. SFNO is now available for download.
Geauga Lake is almost done. It is taking a little longer as I am putting footers on all the steel coasters Nerd. I just have to do Thunderhawk and then the park is completed. Might I remind you that the park will be based off of the final year which is 2007. However, Wildwater Kingdom will be based off of present day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19