RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Nathan8848 parks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Updated Six Flags St. Louis will be uploaded Sunday.

I made sure Boomerang won't derail.

Next park is Silverwood located in Idaho.
Get excited!

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-06-26%20at%2011.55....5bhdzo.png]
As I was working on Walibi Belgium, I was struggling on it a lot more than most parks. I did a quick search online and found one that was released in 2011. The park is really good but is not up to date. I was going to update the park and then re-post it. Right when I was about to take screenshots, I decided that this was a bad idea as I was just re-posting someones park with minor adjustments.

Here is the park that is being described. http://www.rctland.com/ubbthreads/exchan....php?id=59

The month of August will be busy as my family is in the process of moving and packing, while my cousins are coming and those entire 2 weeks will be spent with them. Then I go back to college during the first week of September. Honestly, I'm not sure what is coming next with RCT. Maybe a build-it as I haven't done one in awhile.
I look forward as always to seeing more screenshots of your parks. Moving is hard work, but I hope you have fun too. Enjoy college and keep us updated when you can. Smile
As for most, the season of Fall means school. Well, that can be applied to me as I will be entering my Senior year at College. That means that RCT3 and will be put on hold.

However, I have 2 coasters that will be entered in a build-it. I still have some work that needs to be done to make sure they are build-it material. 1 is very close to being done. The other, I just started and have the layout done. Items such as supports and scenery needs to be completed but I know how it will be. 1 of them will be entered sometime in September, while the other either October or November.
Could you create an Updated Version of Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg
(Sep 7, 2016, 04:55 PM)Tacky3663 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you create an Updated Version of Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg

---->
(Aug 29, 2016, 05:08 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]As for most, the season of Fall means school. Well, that can be applied to me as I will be entering my Senior year at College. That means that RCT3 and will be put on hold.
<-----

I will keep in memory that these are requested.
(Sep 7, 2016, 06:22 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 7, 2016, 04:55 PM)Tacky3663 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you create an Updated Version of Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg

---->
(Aug 29, 2016, 05:08 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]As for most, the season of Fall means school. Well, that can be applied to me as I will be entering my Senior year at College. That means that RCT3 and will be put on hold.
<-----

They would include for Cedar Point: GateKeeper, Cedar Point Shores, Rougarou, and Valravn. For Kings Island add the New Tropical Plunge and Mystic Timbers. For Busch Gardens Williamsburg add Tempesto and InvadR
(Sep 9, 2016, 01:41 PM)Tacky3663 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 7, 2016, 06:22 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]---->
<-----

They would include for Cedar Point: GateKeeper, Cedar Point Shores, Rougarou, and Valravn. And Remove Mean Streak. For Kings Island add the New Tropical Plunge and Mystic Timbers. For Busch Gardens Williamsburg add Tempesto and InvadR 
I have windows 10 and the Steam edition of RCT3 and when I try to load one of your parks My game crashes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19