RCTgo Forums

Full Version: RCT Soaked: Mountain Spring help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
$2500.00 a month in ride income...how in the heck can it be done?

I have all of the thrill, junior & gentle rides priced at $1.50 to $3.00... 2 small pools $1, 1 water slide, 1 water ride $1.50, chair lift $1.50... 2 custom coasters $5.00...I've run out of building space!

I can't even hit $2000.00 month
Build a big water park. It will attract, MANY peeps. Bulid a bunch of othe rides in the park to. For each thrill ride put the price to $2.00 put the pool at $3.00 and Gentel rides at $1.20 I have completed the whole soaked expasion so do this and you should win! And do many markiting campains. I remember finishing that park with about $150,000!!! Lay of the coasters though. If you do build them, make them high so you can place rides under it. If you can place the coaster really high, use this cheat: John Wardley

Hope this helps!
Excatly T-Coaster, thanks.
np. Glad I could help you BowlingMaster! Smile
i make alot of pools
If you want to charge peeps as much as you can, do this simple problem (Excitement+Intensity) Divided by 2.5
I have read all these comments, and others on other forums. I STILL cannot get $1500 in monthly ride income for Entrepreneur and definitely not the $2000 needed for Tycoon on the Mountain Springs scenario of Soaked. I tried all of these suggestions. But pool income DOES NOT count for the monthly ride income needed to pass the level. Otherwise I would have passed in the second month. I've tried the "Sam Denney" and "Jon Roach" cheats, which are supposed to make every peep ride every rollercoaster and ride, respectively. And yet my monthly ride income peaks at about $1000 and steadily drops after that. Even after adding new rides and deleting old, even after slowly raising prices, and even after using cheats. What's going on?? Any ideas?
THIS THREAD IS TWO YEARS OLD!!! This is an example of thread bumping. DON'T DO IT!
(Jan 21, 2010, 07:06 PM)snacksalot Wrote: [ -> ]i make alot of pools

I have one in every park and can't imagine a park without one.
(Nov 16, 2013, 08:35 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: [ -> ]THIS THREAD IS TWO YEARS OLD!!! This is an example of thread bumping. DON'T DO IT!
I genuinely need some help here. I just bought the game in October from Steam and am working my way through it. I don't need your rudeness, I was looking for assistance. I tried the tips suggested in the thread and they didn't work. I need help, so I created an account specifically to ask my question. I was not "thread bumping," I need help, regardless of when the thread was created.

And to reiterate, maybe it's a glitch with my game or something, but pools ARE NOT counting toward my monthly ride income goal. I don't know what else to do.
Pages: 1 2