RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Brain Teaser Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Post Riddles, and other Brain Teasers Here I'll start:

As I was going to St. Ives,
I met a man with seven wives.
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits.
Kits, cats, sacks and wives,
How many were going to St. Ives?
Just one, you? Wink
Ok, one more these are pretty easy though:

What always weighs the same no matter how large it is?
A Scale (2401 for the first riddle)
Right sevey for the second one, but bello got the first one correct heres a toughy
QUESTION: You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?

One more Devil
A voice said to you "Coconuts, $5 a dozen" With your lightning quick arithmatic you calculated that if you sold those same coconuts to the coconut air assault team for the going rate of $3 per dozen that in no time at all you would be a millionare. When I met you 15 seconds ago you told me the words you've just read. I ain't trying to be nosy but now that you've drug me this far, explain your math or quite lyin' and tell me your TRUE financial status!
Ok. I have a quick one. A person is standing on 4 states at once. How did he do it?
IDK

He's on an airplane?
Sorry, incorrect, but that was a good guess.
Stand on the border lines of "the square". Haha, don't know what it's called.

Ok, this one is so easy, it's hard:

B
OW
Your......correct. It's called the 4 corners, but yours is close enough. There are 4 states. One of the 4 corners line up with each other, so the man stood on those corners.
Ok. I've got another one. A man comes home from work. He goes on the elevator to the 12th floor, but walks the rest of the way up. Why does he do that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4