RCTgo Forums

Full Version: {WIP} Thrillalayas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brand new skull123 soon called Thrillalayas. Hoping for a Round 152 Build It Entry or Round 153. Here is a image of it:L

[attachment=3263]

There are a couple of things that still need to be done, Like the custom supports (Moby's steel jungle THICKER), The tree's and the queue line.
Cool!SmileSmileSmile
Now I know to enter CrossFire is round 154! Smile
There has been some major changes to the design of the ride.

- The terrain is now snowy and rocky to simulate the actual environment of the Himalayas.

- Coaster track has been re-colored to a more appropriate selection (Blue/White)

- Terrain has been altered to be more smoother and the mountains has been raised to make them look like the Himalayas

- Mountains now has snow on the peak of them
Proud to announce that this project is going to be worked on once again with a new approach in mind. This new approach will be the good ole steelworx.

But why steelworx skull?

People have been telling me that it makes the coasters look unrealistic, and some Build it entries that have entered have used the same supports. After thinking I came to the conclusion that if I they can't be realistic and taken off the coaster permanent, I could make them look more spaced out and less crowded together. This is what I think made the coaster's look bad and unrealistic, the crowded supports. So now i'm now looking at ways to reduce the steelworx's
(Feb 26, 2014, 01:30 PM)skull123 Wrote: [ -> ]Proud to announce that this project is going to be worked on once again with a new approach in mind. This new approach will be the good ole steelworx.

But why steelworx skull?

People have been telling me that it makes the coasters look unrealistic, and some Build it entries that have entered have used the same supports. After thinking I came to the conclusion that if I they can't be realistic and taken off the coaster permanent, I could make them look more spaced out and less crowded together. This is what I think made the coaster's look bad and unrealistic, the crowded supports. So now i'm now looking at ways to reduce the steelworx's
but the variety of the supports also matters