RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Vote for your favorite track! Round 155
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: buildit.png]

Round 155 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Wild Showdown

[Image: 52e86311af128.png]

#2: Static Electricity

[Image: 52e867f850350.jpg]

#3: Nitro- B&M Mega

[Image: 52e8f2736cfcb.jpg]

#4: Stampede!

[Image: 52e91fab68075.jpg]

[Image: separator.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Wednesday, February 5, so vote quickly - before it's too late!
Static Electricity is amazeballs
I'm gonna go with Static Electricity too, I'm not sure, it's short and lethal to be honest, but original hehe.
I'm honestly not digging any of these, but good luck to those in the competition.
I voted for Static Electricity. Very creative.
Wild Showdown feedback please.
Feedback on Stampede! please.
Nitro for the win!
I was approached by a good friend who works for GE and asked to help introduce a new and exciting way to generate power the GeVDG100X, Biggrin
amazed I thought how can this be done ? blush Hmmm.... i said lets build a ride and Static Electricity was born ! Happy
A Quad Lim Launched Rollercoaster completely powered by the new GeVDG100x standing over 580 feet in the air the reinforced titanium alloyed center collum supports the 4 COILS while inside its hollow allowing the complex of wiring cables and connections to be safely stored and concealed.
Special footwear a sort of inexpensive rain slipon is required due to Coronal discharges from the Induction Coils but on the bright side they do provide a spectacular special effect. Eek Extra staff will be needed to distribute and police this requirement. Cooling/cleansing is provided by 2 holding ponds , the smaller 2 are for show and balance. We will be showcasing power generation so operations will be run in the evening for maximum visual effect.

Excitement: 9.81 Intensity: 7.28 Nausea: 6.63 I hope you like it ( Joey my friend's son did Smile )
For information on hosting Static Electricity in your Park Angel
Have your Park Managers contact:

LINTOPIA ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION,1138 Elm Street,Lincolncity,NJ 13555 1-800-5DREAMS
WAIT, NOBODY WILL VOTE FOR WILD SHOWDOWN?!?!?!?!?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10