RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Green Cheetah-An intamin Launched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The birth of a green cheetah lies in the valleys of this coaster. Ride this speedy intamin in order to experience cheetah!
Yea basically its a multilaunch copied off of cheetah hunt :P
but it looks really good
see
some sculpting
[attachment=3460]
[attachment=3461]
[attachment=3462]
i like the rock formation thing you have there, and also the ride should look pretty nice when you add some footers
(Feb 11, 2014, 08:05 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: [ -> ]i like the rock formation thing you have there, and also the ride should look pretty nice when you add some footers
yupp Smile
its in progress and im like experimenting with my new cs sets
yea like the gardening set 1,2
lol its cool
i just really need intamin footters rn Smile and trees
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1830
Here are some Intamin footers.
Looks nice, just add some trees and it will look 100% better!
(Feb 12, 2014, 07:31 AM)Vert Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1830
Here are some Intamin footers.
Looks nice, just add some trees and it will look 100% better!
lol im not done Smile
just adding scenery to part of the coaster too see what youll say
hows the trees
have i gone a bit overboard?
[attachment=3483]
Well if you want a magical forest theme then you're good. But if you want an industrial theme then I suggest removing a few.
same^ also get some more bushes and other ground shrubberies
(Feb 12, 2014, 07:26 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you want a magical forest theme then you're good. But if you want an industrial theme then I suggest removing a few.

alright Smile
(Feb 12, 2014, 06:55 PM)richardye1 Wrote: [ -> ]hows the trees
have i gone a bit overboard?

Where did you get those trees? (I'm asking about the cheery blossoms, I already have Old Spices Trees, I just want to know were you got the blossoms.)
Looks amazing though, I can't wait to see more.
Pages: 1 2