RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Double Shock (RCT3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My new project and the first project I introduce on the forum, Double Shock, a dueling coaster with a unique lift hill, two differents tracks, 4 interactions and a detailled tropical vegetation work Smile
The first track is a sweet Vekoma CTR, the second track is an intense inverted B&M CTR, Vekoma or B&M make your choice Wink

The lift hill :
[Image: shot0800_1.bmp]

[Image: shot0832_1.bmp]

Aerial view :
[Image: shot0827_2.bmp]

Vekoma or B&M :
[Image: shot0846_1.bmp]

[Image: shot0847_1.bmp]

That's all for me, tell me what do you think Smile
Well, there are not much Pics to make a detailed review/feedback.
But i want to give you some impressions about your work.

1.) Dueling Coasters are one of the most difficulty things to build, so respect for that, first

- different Coaster-Type is yeah, interesting, some will like it, some won't like it. I think it's okay Smile
- Lifthill over each other is really cool, very creative work on this
- Layout looks a little bit short to me
- Colorscheme is really a reference to "Human & Cylon" @ Universal Studios Singapore Wink
I would use more tropical/warmer colors, some suggestions:
(orange/yellow/pink/green/brown) maybe turquoise/aqua blue could be nice, too

- Theming looks pretty nice, and fits good with the island
- Naming, well "Double Shock" sounds to me more electronic than tropical style
I would rather use a name which is based on tropical animals. Birds maybe?! Tongue
Examples: http://www.volz-naturfoto.de/de/galerie/...pisch.html

All in all its a solid work and has potential to be grand.
With some changes and an little spend of your time i think it could be a nice tropical Dueling Coaster Smile

Hope my post is seen as an help than criticism blush!

Lg Cheleste
Thank you for your "mini review", don't worry critics help me to be better and it's cool to have opinions about my work, i take all the critics like help Wink
Your right, the colorscheme need more tropical colors, you give me an idea with your post :
I think i put green or brown hanging lianas on supports to enhance the tropical themeSmile

Layouts looks a little bit short because they are not finished, the aerial view is a pictures of the first areaTongue
Yep, this layout was very original and unique, I like to make original things with RCT3!!
Glad you see that colorscheme is a reference to "Human & Cylon" at Universal Studios SingaporeWink

Thanks for your advices, new update coming very soon with the presentation of the first layouts interaction and a mini trailer to presents the "Superposed Inclined Lift Hill"
Nice, but a little bit short.
i like the concept with the two lift hills on eachother, and the whole overall of the ride looks cool
At the moment i'm building an RCT-1 Creation about this with my style/touch.
Both Tracks/Layouts are done with good results (Excitement/Intensity/Nausea), i think with Terraforming and Theming i can upload this "Short-Project" tomorrow and maybe it is helpful or is some inspirations for you.
And i'm really proud of that, what great potential your work has Smile.

I named my Coasters "Flamingo & Kolibri" (B&M Inverter = Kolibri / B&M Floorless = Flamingo)
(Sry im an B&M Girl so both should be B&M's)

Credits goes up to you if i been finished with this Tongue
BtW, your new coloring idea with brown/green exspecially for the supports sounds good Smile

Lg Cheleste
(Feb 15, 2014, 01:56 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, but a little bit short.
Thank you, the layouts are short because they are not finished, it's the first areaWink
(Feb 15, 2014, 02:01 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: [ -> ]i like the concept with the two lift hills on eachother, and the whole overall of the ride looks cool
Thank you Smile
(Feb 15, 2014, 02:47 PM)Cheleste Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment i'm building an RCT-1 Creation about this with my style/touch.
Both Tracks/Layouts are done with good results (Excitement/Intensity/Nausea), i think with Terraforming and Theming i can upload this "Short-Project" tomorrow and maybe it is helpful or is some inspirations for you.
And i'm really proud of that, what great potential your work has Smile.

I named my Coasters "Flamingo & Kolibri" (B&M Inverter = Kolibri / B&M Floorless = Flamingo)
(Sry im an B&M Girl so both should be B&M's)

Credits goes up to you if i been finished with this Tongue
BtW, your new coloring idea with brown/green exspecially for the supports sounds good Smile

Lg Cheleste

I like the name, it's sound really exotic/tropical Wink
Yep, inspiration is good to break the limits of RCT3, i take every inspiration projectsBiggrin
Thanks for your help!!
After an speed-build it's finally done and my Version of your Project with my suggestions are "up".
I dont know if you have RCT-1, so the last four screens are without scenary so you have a better look of the complete layout!
Maybe my Creation is a little inspiration for you, or better, you understand what i mean with my Feedback Wink.

[attachment=3487]

Lg Cheleste
Pages: 1 2