RCTgo Forums

Full Version: (RCT3) The Borg.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prepare to be assimilated, by The Borg. This is a shortish ( 3135 feet) stand-up coaster that twists and turns. Not a cube, but in green and black. (The Borg colours) RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!
You've got to be kidding me. Is for the unrealistic contest right? Or you mean 313.5 ft.
I think he means the track length, not the high.
And 3135 feet/ 955,5 m are not unrealstic, because for example "Mantis" @ Cedar Point is 3900 feet /1189 m long Wink

Coaster looks not bad, but i miss theming, maybe some "Borg"-Theming could be nice Smile

Lg Cheleste
(Feb 15, 2014, 11:03 PM)Cheleste Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means the track length, not the high.
And 3135 feet/ 955,5 m are not unrealstic, because for example "Mantis" @ Cedar Point is 3900 feet /1189 m long Wink

Coaster looks not bad, but i miss theming, maybe some "Borg"-Theming could be nice Smile

Lg Cheleste

Thanks for that Cheleste. I do mean the length of the track alexwohlbruck. As for theming, It has none. It was made in the coaster creator tool.
I could probably come up with some "Borg" type stuff, but I haven't done much with the building designer, yet. So I am putting up a request in the help section.