RCTgo Forums

Full Version: (WIP) Poragon - B&M 2nd Gen Hyper (Collab with DorneyPark5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

I am doing two collabs right now Tongue
Doing them with Slurpee and Dorney.
This is the track for me and Dorney! Biggrin

We are doing our best to make it a real-looking coaster, with necessary details. We are using alot of CS and I hope that when it is finished it will look as good as we wanted it to be.

The name "Poragon" represents the phoenix bird. Smile
The first attachment shows the coaster's logo. The next two show the cars, and the progress so far.

More things will come soon.

Feel free to give us feedback!

-chimalion70005 Cool
not too sure about the crazy camel humps at the end. how fast is the coaster going at that section?
I agree with "SUPER MOOSE93", i think generally that these three camelbacks at the end are heavy, looking rought. Not really B&M Style in my opinion.

Besides of that, chain return looks totally wrong placed in the end! It runs full into the first-drop Biggrin

There are some tricks to build this to have an better look and have the last parts of it at the right place on top of the lifthill. The clue is to use CSO "B&M-Brakes" pieces not as an bigger trackpart to simulate the break-sections, instead to use this parts to simulate an big-chaintunnel right below the lifthill parts Biggrin
So you build the chain-return from the top of the lifthill and when the part runs into the track, maybe in the lower/middle area of the lifthill, than build these "B&M Brakes" Parts from that position to the end of the lifthill. Build the "chain-motor" in behind of that.
It's a different creation for an chain-return, but looks realistic, too.

So you can avoid this wrong placed part on all Coasters that have not an B&M-typical predrop Smile
Take a look at the position of the chain-return on "Behemoth" for example:
[attachment=3649]

Next thing that looks strange/curious are the "X-Crossing" support! Why you build this? Smile
If you two want to build the coaster/s close as possible to real, than build no unique supports that doesn't exist on real coasters pls.

Enough criticsm for today Tongue
Rest of the Coaster looks actually not bad, potential are there Wink

Lg Cheleste
i could adjust some supporting and layout, the x support was a bit experimental. chic added the lift return, I'll adjust that too. CHIC SEND ME A DOWNLOAD LINK!
can i join this project Smile
also, i have a few statements to put out. In rct3, you can do anything. I can be realistic and unrealistic. Sure I could be close as possible but its always fun to be experimental and new, which keeps up my interest up in the game. I'm not really a fan of looking at pictures of actual rides and applying onto something that I could something look better with and just have a "twist" on it. The only time I would really do that if I were doing a recreation of something. It just makes me have more of a fun time playing the game, and just makes yourself more original in your own way. Just trying to have fun..