RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Cedar Point Recreation (CSOs included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone. Today, I have set my goals to recreate Cedar Point (Someone's gotta make a CS version on this site). Please tell me if you would like to help, it's open to anyone with CS, thanks.

[Image: cp_wave_out_4c-a.png]

[Image: ParkMap2013thumb.jpg]

Please help Biggrin

Coasters called!

Finished Coasters: Mantis: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/10408
chimalion70005 - Corkscrew, Gatekeeper
Slurpee_Man - Blue Streak
Me - Maverick, Raptor, Iron Dragon
NCS ravens - Millennium Force, Magnum XL 200
Riiickerttt - Top Thrill Dragster
the-big-cheese - Wicked Twister

Last Thing: We will NOT use CTs for any of these coasters.
Awesome, I'd so help! I might not show the progress too often, with my other projects.
Coasters: I'll start with Corkscrew and Gatekeeper. :P
(Jaw Drops) YOU'RE GONNA RECREATE MEAN STREAK??!!
THIS??!!
[Image: meanstreak_vista.jpg]
[Image: meanstreak_night.jpg]

Good Luck Man! That's gonna be one HECK of a supporting job!!!
I'll help if I can do Gatekeeper. I could also do Blue Streak.
Sweet I can't wait to see it. Smile
I was working on a recreation of SFFT but I am gonna wait till I get theme park studio cause I think that will work better.
Cheesy guy would be more than happy to help, as long as I don't do any wooden coasters. (Cheesy guy stinks at custom wooden supports)
this makes me want to go back and redo my cedar point recreation. It's halfway finished and could be improved. coming soon i guess?
(Apr 3, 2014, 06:03 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: [ -> ](Jaw Drops) YOU'RE GONNA RECREATE MEAN STREAK??!!

Good Luck Man! That's gonna be one HECK of a supporting job!!!

Don't worry, they're probably going to end up using CTs anyway.
(Apr 3, 2014, 06:03 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck Man! That's gonna be one HECK of a supporting job!!!
I'll help if I can do Gatekeeper. I could also do Blue Streak.

Sorry, I'm already doing Gatekeeper.
This requires ALOT of work and effort! Good Luck in your project! Hope to see it!
Thanks, and before anyone calls it, I will do Maverick, Raptor, and Iron Dragon, but I will leave Corkscrew and Gatekeeper to chimalion70005.
Pages: 1 2 3