RCTgo Forums

Full Version: wild mouse - the wild mouse coaster.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is 'wild mouse', a wild mouse style coaster.... obviously.
A mouse has escaped and is on the hunt for cheese. will he be successful in his search for the yellow stuff?

the station is supposed to be the mouse cage... just use your imagination on this one
[Image: 8ei774F.jpg]

riders escape from the cage and climb up the hill. once they reach the top, the riders are flung into the first of many hairpin bends. after a small descent, riders are flung through 3 more hairpin bends before heading through a series of dips in the track.

[Image: UM7URmf.jpg]

after a small breather from the dips, the ride plummets at 90 degrees towards the ground and back up the other side. at this point, the car passes over a small break run and a spin control track, enabling the spinning element of the ride.

[Image: RgZmGou.jpg]

after 2 further drops, riders are treated to 4 hairpin bends and uncontrollable spinning.

[Image: fZGZMDs.jpg]

after the final hairpin bends, riders go through one last dip before claiming their cheesy treasure and heading back into the station

[Image: hCgp7Gf.jpg]

I still need to put in some catwalks and footers for the supports. then i will just place a few trees around the area
NOW this is cool.
Very niceBiggrin
This is clever. Great imagination and design. Smile
too much yellow maybe you could have them go thru mousehole in wall also or set up under the ride as a table with stuff to go over and around
finish up soon i got a spot all planned out for it Smile
its already cramped as it is, i dont think having a table with stuff on it would fit. i will give it a go anyway but i am not promising anything.
it is very yellow, might change the track to alight blue or green
excellent creation anticipating it with great interest id try both colors and see may lead you somewhere good
i just tried making a table. there is no room for stuff on the table, it obstructs the car/track.
i went with a light blue track. now just for trees and a bit of a queue and it will be done
i think its finished now, not really much else i can do with it.
i added in footers and changed the track colour, placed some foliage around the coaster and made a little queue

[Image: lNYblhx.jpg]
[Image: 5QspKLu.jpg]
How did you make the cs with the cheese?
(May 18, 2014, 03:33 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you make the cs with the cheese?

its part of the 'JCat's Mouseworx' CS set. all the supports and buildings used on this are in that set