RCTgo Forums

Full Version: P.O.E
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Power Of Earth,
This nice b&m contains you through a 90 degree drop, one corkscrew, zero g roll and a loop. The track is smooth. I'm working on the foliage, I'm searching for some tiny foliage, silvarret used them by "sonus" . I don't know the name. Also I-m looking for a person who can make a pov for me. Pm me if you want to help me l. Screenshots are coming, but I have problems with my laptop.
I can make you a POV/video!
I upload it on mediafire So you are to only one who I first give the park. I pm you for the scenery and park file. Btw, don't say too much about or upload it sonewhere, it's my content. This coaster is for build-it . Thanks chimalion for mske the pov. I'll give the link soon.
Wow, this is a MAJOR improvement from Ludic! Try to finish the supports this time though.
That station is very cute and tidy, but the layout could be better. I'd recommend putting the loop where the zer-g roll is and putting the zero g roll where the loop is.
The loop don't fits with the corkscrew and the station is from sonus (from silvarret)
Coaster is finished, now waiting for chim to make a pov/video. This coaster will challenge build-it round 170 and Tropical Dive 168-169.
What does P.O.E. stand for?
Power Of Earth. Literally the first thing he said.
Pages: 1 2