RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Where are my NoLimits screenshots and videos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you might be able to tell from the title, I've been taking NoLimits screenshots and videos. However, I even though I've clearly taken them, and the game seems to be on the same page with me there, I'm unable to locate any of them. Places I have searched for my newly taken screenshots and videos:
  • Desktop (including NoLimits screenshot folder)
  • Documents
  • Music
  • Pictures
  • Videos
  • Local Disk (all folders within)
  • Under my bed
  • The neighbor's backyard
  • Local McDonald's parking lot

Even after searching for programs and files, I could not find anything. My NoLimits Screenshots folder only displays shots I took in January, and I can't find the new content in any of the subfolders either. It's the first time I've used NoLimits in over 4 months, so I'm not sure if there's something I'm forgetting, or the system is just acting strangely. I'm running Windows 7, and I would like to get all of this new content uploaded as quickly as possible.

Is there anyone who could assist me in my quest to find the holy NoLimits media?
go to the nl screenshot folder and turn on compatibility files
I was unable to do this at first, but then I dug deeper and found another screenshots folder--one that I did not make. I should have looked in Program Files (x86), and I'm not sure why I didn't.

Anyway, thank you for helping me find my NoLimits stuff!