RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Happy 5th Birthday, RCTgo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 5years.png]

Just over five years ago, on January 30, 2005, RCTgo was created as a simple InvisionFree forum under the name Belloman Studios. Within a year, a full website was opened and Belloman Studios became RCTgo. The downloads center was introduced, and it quickly grew to include hundreds of downloads, before finally reaching 1,000 downloads with the launch of RCTgo 3.5.

Today, RCTgo is bigger than ever, hosting 1,446 downloads, including 746 roller coasters, 181 sandbox parks, 113 scenarios, 188 buildings, 78 MixMaster objects, 35 peep groups, 75 pools, and 28 custom scenery packs. And while we may not be the largest or most active RCT community, I think we certainly are the friendliest and the openest of all of the RCT fansites.

Thanks to all of our members for making RCTgo what it is - let's have another great year!
WOOO!! YEAH!

Thanks RCTgo, for being the most friendliest fansite out there. Biggrin

[Hmmm....birthday video about this?]
YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy X-Mas- I mean birthday RCTgo!!!!!
i may be late but HAPPY b'day RCTgo
gr8 way 2 meet other rct players
THX
GO RCTgo! 1,446 downloads? Wow. Biggrin
I hadn't actually realized it had been that long. I must say that in the years we have evolved (and the years Ive been here) its been quite a success. Congrats on our huge download database as well.
Happy B-Day RCTgo!! Biggrin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RCTGO!!!
5 years huh? We gotta do something besides a thread to celebrate.
(Feb 16, 2010, 03:20 AM)Rct31337 Wrote: [ -> ]5 years huh? We gotta do something besides a thread to celebrate.

AGREED
Pages: 1 2