RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Something Is Going Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another project already?!?! Building another recreation and I want to know what you think it is.Smile
Raptor
You build Cedar Point Coasters, so it can be only "Raptor".

But before you build every single coaster of Cedar Point, you should take some look around,
because there are already avocado good Re-Creations out there.

And your GateKeeper and WickedTwister are only standart build Re-Creations, nothing special!
Building the Layout isn't really hard, that can do most people.
But building the whole Scenary and other stuff around acuratly, that's the importent thing.

Here is your minimum skill you need to beeing good at "Raptor":

"Raptor: Rules The Sky" - RCT3 Cedar Point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjNttaVtd1k
by TheSlimboy328

BtW, your GateKeeper Re-Creation isn't acurate as possible, sry.
And ther's an avocado good RCT3-Version out there:

New for 2013 - Gatekeeper: CPGemini's Ultimate RCT3 Recreation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2XPZJKRwGo
by CPGemini08

Sry for maybe this harsh critique on your work, but i cant understand why people rebuild coasters in RCT3 when there are a min. of one good Re-Creation is out there and avaible for download!

I'm a hugh Fan of "Black-Mamba" @ Phantasialand, but there are enough RCT3 Re-Creations, so it makes no sence that i build an Black-Mamba Re-Creation by my own.

You should think about it, if you build/recreate other coasters that never beeing build, than coasters that exists enough.

LG Cheleste
Really the only reason it's raptor is because there is only 1 B&M invert ever that is green and teal.
Cheleste, I don't think a coaster needs to be good or useful.

It's a game. It's about having fun. If the creator of the coaster had fun building it, he's already reached his goal. Sure, you can give someone constructive criticism, but I don't see how your criticism does anything but demotivate.
Guys, It could be a custom B&M Flyer????? Btw, my next recreation is Banshee at Kings Island. I just posted those first because I had already been half way done with them so......
It's not ok to just have fun with roller coaster tycoon? I wasn't trying to make anything to elaborate. So, why you have to hate on a newbie?? Yes I understand that there are more elaborate recreations out there, but people make these kinds of recreations all the time?? Don't you think you were just a bit hasty??