RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Noscope: The Ride (an xXxSilvarretw33dxXx production)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow meme mumblers. For my 3000 subs I held a request competition, and the request that won with public votes was a montage parody coaster. So here is my montage parody coaster.

It's very c00l and it has lots of 420 blaze it 360 barrel rolls in it and a lot of good noscopes xDDDD

you filthy skrubs can watch the video here and give me youtube money lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWtKxshf59o

like, favorit, share and subscribe pls, if you don't want to see me die on the streets and rip in peace xD
Oh my god it synced to the music
Congratulations. Silvarret has done 3 of these in the past.

Personally I really liked it, the surrounding area fitted the mainstream meme and 9gag feel, and of course the layout and foliage, as always, were spot on. Congratz on 3k!
thanks, but dude... this wasn't themed to memes... there are barely any memes in it.
Smoke weed? 9gag? Sample text?
W8 m8, I cant rel8 these to m33ms.
Soz boz, been flamin too much
Not sure if I died because of lateral G's, or because I smoke too much weed.
very unrealistic and while mechanically flawless it lacks soul creativity and uniqueness
its a typical silvarrett effort worth the watch but its not a da vinci more a paint by numbers painting
overall i give you a thumbs down based on previous work a definite step back
Please, the door is over there, leave. You have completely misunderstood the purpose of this ride.
Dear god...
Everything V1210 has been saying lately is great, but it seems like he's actually serious.
Pages: 1 2