RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Jurassic Park Splash Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, its my first creation. (I own rct3 for over 2 years, but this is the first time i really worked hard on the theming) I will post my second creation later, its a Jungle-Temple Coaster thing Smug

So, i present you: The Jurassic Park Splash Adventure! Full of Dinosaurs Biggrin

There will be no downloade cause the whole park is not finished yet (there will be more coasters and stuff) Also i have to list all the CSO i used and thats some serious work Biggrin

I hope you can give me some Advice and Tipps for doing a better job in future Biggrin

[Image: shot00017viht.png]
[Image: shot0003sneaw.png]
[Image: shot0004hidz7.png]
[Image: shot000537cty.png]

if you can get the utility park manager and get it to work you will have a great way to find the cso used in a list i have it and like many things i need to study it and install it(very soon) but everything i see looks good .... on ride i am biased my first park here was jp themed and im slowly reworking it to include cso's etc that said; sweet job ;for now ill look for more updates ;and comment for real after i ride it a few times more)