RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Tugarin - A Morgan Hyper Coaster Collab with Silvarret [Completed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, for those who did not know Silvarret and I are working on a collab and we have been for about a few months now, after many hours of work and computer crashes we have finally approached the final touches of the project. I hope you guys really enjoy it!

Also major props to Silvarret for the excellent work he did!

Colts18to87td: Layout, Supports, Ground Foliage, Terrapaint, Terraforming.
Silvarret: Scenery, Theming, Track Modifications, Foliage, Ground Foliage.

The Early Stages

[Image: Epica1.jpg]

[Image: Epica4.jpg]

[Image: Epica2.jpg]

[Image: Epica3.jpg]

The Final Stages

[Image: c2QWGt9.png]

[Image: CDMzp2g.png]

[Image: yMMez8s.png]

[Image: AogFska.png]

[Image: mquenRD.png]

[Image: zZHJtZF.png]

[Image: f56CF7i.png]

[Image: tEBhyE4.png]

[Image: IXTUPaN.png]
interesting im still digesting if you want comments hmm dang i cant find anything to complain about well ok last ss the twirly top ontop a chimmeny the building may be to small thats the way it looks a couple of bush need to be doubled so they dont float hmm thats all i see nice shadow effects in pic 1
anychance for a ride along?
maybe with no scenary so i can focuse on just ride
(Jul 15, 2014, 08:48 AM)v1210 Wrote: [ -> ]interesting im still digesting if you want comments hmm dang i cant find anything to complain about well ok last ss the twirly top on top a chimeny the building may be to small thats the way it looks a couple of bush need to be doubled so they dont float hmm thats all i see nice shadow effects in pic 1
anychance for a ride along?(naked track be best) nice use of temperate foliage and terraforming no rough edges

Edited by Silvarret
Nice job from both of you. Smile

I'm never been on a Morgan Hyper, so i can't say something about the layout (realistic or not).
I think its Hypercoaster like Wink, and the Figure-8-Helix at the end is nice, too.

Scenary looks lovely and nicely as allways if Silvarret has his hands on it. Tongue
Its not really easy to create a russian look, and i think you did it well.

The red/white colors are not my favorite colors, but thats only my opinion (so don't care about that).
All in all a nice and different project from both of you, because "Morgan" Coasters are be build rarly here.
Video was great to! (an russian polka could be fit too as music) Tongue

Another great project, were i dont have anything to criticize. Smile

Lg Cheleste
well....well.....well shocking, eye popin and ultimately a sweet a** ride, i still dont like the twirly and the solid red maybe incorparate some yellow for star and sickle in flag to break up the monotonous red track.. and thx for sneak peek pov im sure you got a few more surprises but right now its GGRReat

The GREAT ONE