RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Stinger [WIP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get ready for the wildest wing coaster ever! The coaster will drop you, hop you, dip you, flip you, twist you, and list you! I will post some of the construction photos, as well as the logo. The theme for this ride is a wasp that makes you feel the sting in you stomach after you get off this ride.

Get ready to feel the sting!
this sounds promising. can't wait to see some pics
WIP Update 1.

Construction is going smoothly, but a bit slow. I have attached 2 pics. One is the logo, and the other is what I have so far. Hope you enjoy.
Nice logo.. And good start on the ride..
Good logo. Sure I've seen something similar somewhere... Google brings up LOADS of logo's including your's. Smile

Plus there is a real ride called "Stnger", although that has a scorpion style logo. https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...VErlkTi9rw
I know, it's very hard to come up with a good name for a custom coaster. Also, this stinger is a b&m wingrider, not a vekoma boomerang
i like the name Smile very interesting that it's a wing coaster name stinger cant waitto see what next like i said Biggrin
Hey guys! Construction update #2!!

Construction is moving swiftly with minor delays.....
I've posted some new construction photos of the sight. Thank you all for the supportSmile
this thing doesnt look like it belongs on a wing coaster
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4033]
^ i agree with super moose. but other than that the ride looks great! keep it up.
Pages: 1 2