RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [REL] Aslan - Arab Vekoma Corkscrew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Something I've worked on for quite a while. Finally decided to try my hand at Arab-ish architecture (this ride has already been referred to by some as "that Aladdin coaster") and this was the result. ;D

An overview of the "park"
[Image: tnihdMg.png]

The station. And yes, I did not mix many sets for this, I probably should've in hindsight but I really wanted to see what I could do with Ralfvieh's Arabian sets.
[Image: Zv1gqsj.png]

Some random building, I guess.
[Image: F3GyIon.png]

View of the coaster from a bridge I built:
[Image: FZm9FbQ.png]

By the way, this is the bridge.
[Image: xsTiHZH.png]

Kind of first drop and stuff, but also building backdrops.
[Image: YmnyDxg.png]

I liked the trackwork of this part so I figured it was pictureworthy, I guess.
[Image: DRMCiKT.png]

Sorry for not including too many pictures of the track itself but rather the surroundings, but I guess it'll just have to remain a secret for now (and secretly I forgot to take pictures of the coaster since the theming was my focus, as always. I keep making these coasters as excuses for making buildings, haha). Not too keen on some of the buildings, so feedback is appreciated!
Whoa!!
I loved your Vekoma IKEA, but this looks better. This is awesome! Biggrin
Btw wouldn't this go with a Roman-ish theme also?

One more thing: The lift supports give more of an Arrow Dynamics Corkscrew feel.
Oh my god it's perfect.
All your works are stellar, and this one is no different!
That looks ...., sry i have no words for this, maybe it looks like "1001-Night"'ish. Smile

Outstanding!
Most of the time its good to mix alot of sets together but sometimes, like this one, only one/two sets are enough to become a great looking architecture.
And this speaks also for Ralfvieh and his CSO-Sets. If a CSO-Set is great, the product can be great in the end. And Silvarret shows this Smile

Absolutly nothing for constructive critcism or suggestion or anything else! It looks amazing how it is!

If the PoV give us an Arabian Feeling too, like the screens, than you show us the second grand design after your "Railgun" here in a short time Wink

(You have way to long vacation and to much time to work on grand coasters Silvar) Tongue

Lg Cheleste
Very, very impressive work, Silvarret Smile

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Aslan is now finished and recorded in glorious full-HD ambient occlusion by Toofpikk. Massive thanks go out to him for making this able Biggrin I cut a few film frames into pictures.

[Image: cV8HVLL.jpg]

[Image: ggtCkrS.jpg]

[Image: ChuT80j.jpg]

[Image: KxglMLp.jpg]

[Image: WogdyAf.jpg]

And last, but not least, a POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=METq6m4DaK8

Enjoy, and thanks for watching!
Looks awesome Silvar! You never disappoint us.
You're Welcome guys and Silv Wink
That looks very good, I like the style of your image editing and the atmosphere of the park. Your areas are very detailed and you create some great structures!
Pages: 1 2