RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Protos - Intamin Sci-Fi Coaster (UPDATE 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've never done anything with this theme before, so I decided to get out of my comfort zone, download Weber's sci-fi sets and see if I could make some decent structures. The result was good enough to turn into a coaster, and that's how I got here.

Enjoy this teaser.

[Image: N1bpUEv.jpg]
Let the "Mission to Mars" begin!

Looks really nice, as allways Wink

Lg Cheleste
Wow, for never doing a Sci-Fi coaster before, that's really good!!! Smile
Thanks guys! And yep, here we go.

Here's the first update. Scenery on the first hill is finished for a large part, just need to add some details and rework some stuff.

[Image: iOhFkDf.jpg]

[Image: kV11mrd.jpg]

I wasn't going to do this originally, but this is a nod to n7's Nero - my favourite RCT3 coaster ever made, honestly. I liked the magma/fire theme, so as a twist, this coaster is themed to water! Specifically, one needs a water plant when colonizing on a strange planet without seas. :up:

[Image: bOre668.jpg]

Well, that's it for now. See you guys in a while, this thread will have less frequent updates than usually, I'll keep it to a more normal update schedule, haha.
excuse the language, but this looks f*cking amazing....
I agree with SuperMoose93 to 100%! Smile

An Sci-Fi Intamin, great combo. This could be grand in the end Wink

Soo long, Cobra Cool
I need to change my pants...
Thanks for your nice comments everyone! I've done quite some work on this and believe I've got some new stuff to show.

I don't think I've shown off the station yet. Well, here you go.
[Image: yUmoLDm.jpg]

I've been working on a new part of the coaster, which is now nearly finished.
[Image: aCGMHRE.jpg]

Though I must say, I think it looks better from this perspective. And yes, that's the coaster coming out of a tower with a dive loop.
[Image: El2gy1H.jpg]

Now then, onto the next area to work on.. Smile
[Image: JL7zg5Y.jpg]

See you all again next time!
oh wow i love it happy birthday to me
I can't take much more, one can only get so erect...
Pages: 1 2 3